As a member group of the National Peace Corps Association, CRPCA encourages our members to join both CRPCA and NPCA. Enrolling in both the regional and national RPCV organizations provides the following benefits:
CRPCA ($20 per household)
- receive weekly e-updates and monthly newsletters in your e-mail inbox
- support our local charitable, service, and outreach efforts
- your contribution is tax-deductible
- free first year offered to all local RPCVs and to currently-serving PCVs from our region
NPCA ($35 per individual)
- receive WorldView, a quarterly magazine of information about our countries of service
- advocate for the growth and responsible leadership of Peace Corps (NPCA is RPCVs’ prime lobbying voice in Washington)
- share resources with educators bringing a global perspective into U.S. classrooms
- support NPCA’s social networking site for RPCVs
- free first year offered to all RPCVs and currently-serving PCVs
Next you have two options. (Note that we do not yet have an online membership form or a fillable PDF.)
- Print out the membership form, fill it out and mail it (with your check to CRPCA, if applicable) to CRPCA, P.O. Box 802, Portland OR 97207
- E-mail all the information requested on our membership form to membership AT crpca.org, then (if applicable) pay your dues on our Checkout page.
This page has the following sub pages.