2013-2014 Board Members
- President: Chuck McConnell (Ukraine 2008-2011). Contact Chuck at president AT crpca.org or 503-806-3522 to suggest a topic for a business meeting, or to nominate yourself for a board position.
- Secretary: Brenda Michel (Sierra Leone 1986-1988). Contact Brenda at secretary AT crpca.org or 503-408-6933 to request business meeting minutes.
- Treasurer: Phyllis Shelton (Honduras 1986-1988). Contact Phyllis at treasurer AT crpca.org or 503-704-6298 to inquire about payments or calendar/t-shirt shipping.
- E-update Editor: Susie Robillard (Ecuador 1968-1970). Contact Susie at e-update AT crpca.org or 503-430-1776 by any Friday at 5pm to submit community or job announcements for the weekly e-update sent to our members.
- Newsletter Editor: Roberto Masferrer (Peru 2004-2006). Contact Roberto at newsletter AT crpca.org or 503-318-9490 by the 25th of any month to submit images, poetry, recipes, stories, or other content for publication in our monthly newsletter.
- Webmaster: Bill Stein (Niger 1990-1993). Contact Bill at webmaster AT crpca.org or 503-830-0817 to provide feedback on our website content.
- Education Coordinator: Laura Kutner (Guatemala 2007-2010). Contact Laura at education AT crpca.org or 503-250-0997 to request an RPCV speaker for an event, or to offer to join the CRPCA Speakers Bureau.
- Events Coordinator: Erin Gettling (Ukraine 2003-2005). Contact Erin at events AT crpca.org or 503-408-6933 to communicate about our annual/special events.
- Fundraising Coordinator: Vacant–interested? The person in this key role organizes fundraisers that allow us to award grants in the following fiscal year. Contact Chuck at president AT crpca.org if you’d like to lead our fundraising activities.
- Grants Coordinator: Joel Salter (Sierra Leone 1986-1988). Contact Joel at grants AT crpca.org to inquire about applying for the grants we award three times per year.
- Membership Coordinators: Adrienne Wolf-Lockett and Bob Lockett (Jamaica 2009-2011). Contact Adrienne and Bob at membership AT crpca.org or 503-953-6010 to join CRPCA/NPCA or to renew your membership(s).
- Networking Coordinator: Gordon Young (Malaysia 1972-1974). Contact Gordon at networking AT crpca.org or 503-631-2876 to express interest in or offer resources to our Job Search Support Group, or to inquire about the local RPCV Mentoring Program.
- Program Coordinator: Vacant–interested? The person in this key role reserves our monthly potluck locations and arranges for guest speakers. Contact Chuck at president AT crpca.org if you’d like to organize our programs.
- Scheduling Coordinator: Liz Samuels (Benin 1975-1977). Contact Liz at scheduling AT crpca.org or 503-228-7706 to submit details (title, date, time, location, and description) for a proposed CRPCA event.
- Service Coordinator: Tom DeMeo (Ghana 1980-1982 & Botswana 1982-1984). Contact Tom at service AT crpca.org or 503-267-3943 to suggest or RSVP for a group service activity.
- Book Club: Bill Stein (Niger 1990-1993). Contact Bill at bookclub AT crpca.org or 503-830-0817 to suggest international book titles for our next annual survey.
- Family Activities: Karen Cellarius (Hungary 1991-1993). Contact Karen at family AT crpca.org or 503-998-5572 to suggest a group activity for member families.
- Grand Floral Parade: Brittany McLean (Ukraine 2007-2009). Contact Brittany at parade AT crpca.org or 817-851-9129 to volunteer to carry a Peace Corps country flag in Portland’s premier annual parade.
- Salon Francophone: Alden Jencks (Côte d’Ivoire 1968-1970). Contact Alden at francais AT crpca.org or 503-238-4782 to offer to host the next gathering of French-speaking RPCVs and our French-speaking friends.
- Writers’ Workshop: Gabriella Maertens (Niger 1966-1968). Contact Gabriella at writers AT crpca.org or 503-254-5161 to express interest in our monthly Writers’ Workshops.
Columbia River Peace Corps Association
P.O. Box 802
Portland, OR 97207